Need to find the right dentist? Here are 5 tips to find the top NYC Dentist!
Finding the top NYC dentist can seem like finding a needle in a haystack. Especially, when the search is on for the top cosmetic and reconstructive dentist in NYC. The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry states that cosmetic dentistry is “dentistry aimed at creating a positive change to your teeth and to your smile”. That’s why finding the right cosmetic dentist is incredibly important to get the smile you want. You don’t want just anyone working on one of your most valuable assets. You want the absolute best in the business working on your smile.
5 Focus Points To Finding The Top NYC dentist
As the American Dental Association says, “Dental care is a very personalized service that requires a good relationship between the dentist and the patient”. It’s a relationship that you want to be comfortable and trustworthy. When searching for a dentist in NYC, there are five important factors on which to focus your attention. These are vital in finding the top NYC dentist for your needs.
- Training & Experience – It’s important to ask about training and experience in their field. A trained cosmetic dentist will have taken extensive postgraduate courses and continuing education courses to stay up-to-date with the latest techniques in cosmetic dentistry. You should look for a dentist who is formally trained in cosmetic dentistry.
- Post-Graduate Dental Education – Dental schools cover minimal amounts of cosmetic dentistry so be sure to ask about post-graduate credentials when choosing your dentist. Do they have credentials through a post-graduate institution? What membership affiliations do they have? Do they focus on continuing education?
- Focus – Look for a dentist who has tried to make cosmetic dentistry a focus in their practice. Find out how long they have been practicing within their focus. Are they specialized in anything? Do they shy away from anything? It’s important to know that your dentist will excel in the services you are wanting.
- Patient Comfort – You should feel comfortable from the moment you walk into the office. The staff should make you feel at ease and be able to answer all of your questions. Should you get apprehensive, there should be therapies in place to help calm your nerves such as soothing music and comfortable chairs.
- Before and After Photos – Most dentists have a gallery of before and after photos. This is an invaluable resource as it enables you to actually see examples of their work. It’s also a good idea to check the patient testimonials on the dentist’s website.
At Reconstructive Dentistry, we believe that you will find that we are indeed NYC’s top dentist choice. You will be welcomed in and treated with respect and care. Dr. Farhad Vahidi, along with his entire team, desire to make you feel comfortable and at home while you are here. It would be our honor for you to give us a call to schedule a consultation. It’s time that you found who you’ve been looking for- The top NYC dentist!