Find Out How Implant Dentistry Can Benefit You in More Ways Than One
How do you know if you’re a candidate for implant dentistry? The American Academy of Implant Dentistry suggests that if you’re missing one or more teeth, you’re probably a good candidate! Whether you were born without it, or you lost your tooth due to injury, decay, gum disease, or any other reason, dental implants are a great option for anyone who doesn’t want the hassle of having to wear removable dentures. The best way to determine if implant dentistry is right for you is to consult with a dental implant expert. Reconstructive Dentistry is the perfect place to find out!
5 Incredible Benefits of Implant Dentistry
The American Dental Association states that dental implants are a popular and effective way to replace missing teeth and are designed to blend in with your other teeth. At Reconstructive Dentistry, we pride ourselves on the quality services we provide by offering the best dental implants in NYC. There are many incredible reasons that implant dentistry is a fantastic option.
- Healthy, Natural, and Strong – Since a dental implant restores a lost tooth so that it looks, feels, fits and functions like a natural tooth, it is one of the most strong, stable, and effective methods in implant dentistry. Other options may interfere with eating or speaking, but an implant will allow you to go about your everyday life without even noticing that you have it!
- Built to Last – When placed properly with proper care and periodic adjustments, your dental implant can last a lifetime. Other options, such as bridges, may only last 7-10 years and will eventually need to be replaced, making them less cost-effective. For the best long-term, cost-effective solution, dental implants really are the way to go!
- Keep Your Smile – Have you ever seen someone without their dentures in? Their face may look sunken in giving them a sad or forlorn appearance. That’s certainly not the case with dental implants! They allow you to maintain the natural shape of your face and smile. You will look just as healthy and radiant as you feel with your new, natural looking smile!
- No Cavities – Cavities won’t happen with an implant-restored crown or replacement tooth! You still need to visit your dentist for your regularly scheduled cleanings and checkups as you would for your natural teeth.
- Predictability – Dental implants, when properly positioned have a proven track record of reliability and predictability. They have proven themselves to be more successful, long-term, than any other option or treatment.
It is worth a conversation with your dentist to determine which type of dental implants is right for you. With Dr. Vahidi of Reconstructive Dentistry, you’ll be happy to know that you’re in good hands. As our top-tier team offers you the finest quality in implant dentistry, you’ll gain peace of mind and confidence knowing that you’re receiving the best care possible in maintaining your smile. It’s time that you call us for a consultation, so we can show you why we are the best when it comes to implant dentistry in Manhattan.