Find out why veneers are the perfect way to achieve your brightest smile!
Have you come to the conclusion that you need to brighten your smile? With so many options, it can seem confusing as to which method would work best for you. One of the best options for creating the smile you want is veneers.
They are, as defined by The American Dental Association, thin, custom-made shells crafted of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front side of teeth.There are several different types of materials to choose from. With all the choices, it can be tough to decide which one is best for you. An excellent option for you may be porcelain veneers.
The American Academy Of Cosmetic Dentistry concurs, stating that porcelain veneers are a very successful option in many situations where the original tooth has developed poor color, shape, and contours. It’s also a fantastic choice for fractured teeth, gaps, or some bite-related problems. For some people, tooth whitening or bleaching isn’t an option because some superficial stains don’t respond well, or at all, to those treatments. In these types of situations, porcelain may be the best option for the most natural looking veneers. At Reconstructive Dentistry, we can offer you the best looking veneers in NYC!
7 Serious Advantages of Veneers
With veneers, you will get some pretty serious advantages and added benefits beyond just having whiter teeth. The best veneers won’t only offer you a nicer smile, they’ll give you a peace of mind and confidence you might have been lacking. Take a look at some of the advantages to having veneers:
- Long-lasting strength and durability – Because they are made from a strong, durable material, with porcelain veneers you don’t have to worry about eating certain foods. In fact, veneers can last as long as 10 to 15 years with proper care.
- Customized, natural-looking results – Porcelain veneers are hand-crafted to fit your individual tooth and specifically made to match your natural tooth color, giving you the most natural looking, radiant smile possible.
- Simple and Quick – Typically, in most cases, veneer application is completed in only two office visits.
- Stain-resistant – Unlike your natural teeth, porcelain veneers are resistant to staining. Maintaining your brilliant pearly whites, while still enjoying your coffee, tea, or soda is effortless with veneers!
- Aesthetics – The best veneers help to improve teeth that are cracked, chipped, broken, badly discolored, widely spaced, or slightly misaligned. Veneers are used for the sole purpose of aesthetics so they are placed on the front side of visible teeth.
- No recovery – Once the procedure is complete, patients can leave our office and immediately carry on with normal, everyday activities. There’s no downtime or recovery period. You are free to live your life!
- Confidence – Knowing you have your best smile and having the ability to show it off whenever you feel like it, will give you the confidence to live your best life. There’s a lot to be gained from flashing a stunning smile. Add to that, the confidence behind that smile, and you’ll be headed to greatness in no time!
Veneers are an excellent choice for improving your smile. We can provide you with the best veneers in NYC! Just take a look at our before and after gallery. We would love to help you discover the confidence you’ve been wanting. There’s no better time than right now to take the first step to self-assurance! Call us today for a consultation. We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.